WHY DO I NEED A LAWYER?Any time you are investigated for allegations of a crime or charged with a crime, your life and liberty are at stake. As a consequence, you may be facing jail, prison, fines and the loss of your personal liberties. You also have certain constitutional rights such as the right to counsel, the right to remain silent and several search and seizure guarantees. When and how to properly assert your rights could literally mean the difference in your life. Lawyers at the Karpel Law Group are highly skilled in protecting clients and defending the rights of the accused. Our job is also to guide you through the very complicated criminal justice system. Our lawyers are also dedicated to obtaining the best possible results for every individual client and to ultimately make your case go away. You cannot do this alone.
HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT LAWYER?Choosing the right lawyer could be a difficult and confusing decision. When qualifying someone to be your lawyer, ask yourself these questions:
- Can I speak directly with the lawyer who will be actually representing me?
- Am I able to contact the lawyer easily (weekends and evenings)?
- Is the lawyer experienced?
- Does the lawyer practice exclusively criminal defense?
- Do I feel comfortable speaking with the lawyer?
- Are the attorney fees reasonable and is the attorney willing to work with me financially?
- Does the lawyer understand my case and my specific and particular issues at hand?
- Do I have faith that my lawyer will represent me, and get me the results I deserve?
- Communication: The Karpel Law Group guarantees personalized attention and open communication with your lawyer every time. You will always speak directly to the lawyer handling your case.
- Price: Don't simply pick a lawyer because of price. The Karpel Law Group cautions every prospective client—"you get what you pay for." The Karpel Law Group will always work with you and your family to set a flat fee that is reasonable and one that is affordable for you.
- Experience: Our lawyers practice exclusively criminal defense— not family law, not bankruptcy, not personal injury, not workers compensation and not wrongful death. The Karpel Law Group only represents clients accused of committing crimes, and therefore, we are highly experienced and knowledgeable in this specific and complex area of the law.
- Personal Attention: Because of our focus on specialized attention, we get to know our clients and use creative means to get the results necessary. Every client has specific issues, and it is our job to understand each client and defend that client accordingly.
HOW DO I HIRE A LAWYER?
Contact the Karpel Law Group now at (888) 758-8186 for a free consultation. We accept credit cards, payment plans, and can even be retained in the comfort of your own home via facsimile or email.